Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Toledo Zoo



Well I don't think that we drove far enough south, We set up at our new camp Wednesday and the first thing Thursday morning we get a call from Nick wanting to know when we were going to come get him and his sister to spend the night and go to the Toledo Zoo. Well I've had enought of this so I put my foot down, right down on the gas pedal and we drove up to Wixom to get him and Rachel. Good thing this park has WIFI because it kept Rachel busy all night so Nick and I could watch the Tigers lose another one.
A beautiful day at the Toledo Zoo, 80 degrees and sunny and all the animals were moving around alot rather then just sleeping. The kids had a really good time as always, except for the long drive home to Wixom from Toledo, a little over two hours. How do you keep the kids quiet that long, easy you just stop every 30 minutes and get them more ICE CREAM, I mean we're dropping them off with their parents, let them handle the suger high.
I slept very well tonight.